Our Crew

Our Crew

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update #3

Hello! I took Parker to the doctor for his 2 month check up on June 28th. He weighed 14lbs. 2oz. and was 24 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for weight and heigth. He had to get 4 shots and 1 oral vaccine. Derek went with us so that I didn't have to do it alone. I think now I can handle it, but I am so glad he went with us this time. Parker did so good! He cried but once we picked him up he was fine. The nurse was so nice, which helped a lot. Parker is talking and smiling all the time. He lifts his head up so high when you lay him on his belly. And he LOVES to stand up. He thinks he such a big boy! Everyday with him is so great! Derek and I feel incredibly blessed to have him in our lives. He now sleeps around 11 or 12 hours straight at night. Which, I hear, is pretty incredible for his age. Anyways, that is all for this update. Thanks for "tuning" in. :)

No comments: