Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Copying Jennifer Latham...ha

Sooo...my friend Jennifer did this on her blog because one of her friends did it on her blog. Guess what? I am doing it! It is fifteen things I am not afraid to admit. I was very intrigued by Jennifer's blog because some of her answers I might put too because I feel the same way!! Ok...here it goes...
1. I secretly love going into Parker's room at night before I go to bed hoping he see's me just so I can rock him for a few minutes. He is a good sleeper...he goes straight back to sleep. I know I am HORRIBLE!
2. I try really hard to always ask my friends questions about their lives...and not always talk about mine. I beat myself up about it if I get off the phone and we only talked about me.
3. Disciplining is NOT a peace of cake right now!
4. I love being pregnant, but this pregnancy is harder on me than Parker's. I complain more often. Not good!
5. I get my feelings hurt when my friends don't call me to check in and see how things are going or just to talk. I know...it is silly! Everyone has a life and cannot always stop to call me.
6. I have decided that everyone is complicated in some way(except my husband...I truely feel that way!!).
7. I am too hard on Derek.
8. It drives me BONKERS when kids(particularly my nephews because I am with them often) hang onto my stroller or grocery cart while shopping. I need to get over it but it is a pet peeve(sp?)!!
9. I analyze and judge other people too much. Analyzing other people has become a hobby and I need to STOP!
10. I am working on doing my quiet time more. I love spending time with the Lord and living in His perfect peace.
11. I love feeling Micah in my belly. Even if it is at 2:00am.
12. I am so looking forward to going to a wedding in Atlanta with my husband for 3 days without a child. FINALLY he cannot be called into work! Ditto that about Micah coming also.
13. I cannot wait until my parents move here. I get so excited thinking about it!
14. I miss B'ham, but are feeling more like home in Austin.
15. I love to sit on the couch at night with my husband. Eat a late night snack and watch our shows.

No comments: