Our Crew

Our Crew

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Part 1

The day before Christmas Eve Parker and I had a very boring day!! I was so looking forward to Christmas Eve to do something fun with Derek and Parker. Well, much to my dismay, Derek comes home that evening to let me know that someone had scheduled a move for Christmas Eve!!! I was NOT a happy camper! (BTW, they went over to the house and the person had NOT even packed!! SO on Christmas Eve not only did they have to move someone they also had to pack their stuff!! UGH! Good for the business but UGH for me!). I immediately called Kimberly, my sister-in-law, and we decided that we were going to have a fun day with the boys no matter if our husbands were there or not. Jax and Lawson had not gotten to see Santa yet so we headed to the mall early that morning to stand in line for Santa. Parker had seen Santa earlier and started shaking profusely when I attempted to put him in Santa's lap. I did not make him sit there because honestly, it is not that important to me to make my terrified child sit there just for a picture. Many of you would say differently...oh well. We also walked around the mall and treated ourselves to a pretzel from Aunt Annies. THEN we let Jax ride the train(Parker is too young to get the concept of sitting there...I tried!). It was fun and I am so thankful for Kimberly and the boys!

Sweet Lawson

Jax(in red) riding the train.

Jax and Lawson sitting in Santa's lap. Started off ok...then Lawson started crying...then Jax started crying. The whole line was laughing. It was funny...but sad at the same time. ha!

Parker's view of Santa...yup...he liked him from there.

Here is our tree!!! I just bought it this year a month before Christmas. It was half off at Lowes and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

No comments: