Our Crew

Our Crew

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

That's right!! He is taking a BOTTLE!!

Not too long ago I explained that we were trying to get Parker to take a bottle of my milk instead of nursing. Not all the time...just when we had to get a babysitter or whatever. It was not a success. We thought that if we were consistent with giving him one at the same time every night he would finally take it. It didn't work!! We finally quit trying. I called the doctor's office this week because Parker had been throwing up and pooping(sorry!) a lot! He wasn't keeping much down. The nurse told me to give him pedialyte. I decided to give it to him in a bottle instead of a sippy cup just to see if he would take it. He did!! Like a CHAMP! I was so happy! The next morning I gave him my milk in a bottle. And this is a picture of him drinking the bottle. He is half way undressed because I had just changed his diaper. Can you believe he is holding the bottle by himself?! I am so proud!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: