Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just for Fun

 

Big Brown eyes and orange nose. Ha ha! This was taken when he was still eating baby food(sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, peaches).
 

My little puppy!! Sometimes it really feels like I have a puppy. He will crawl up to me and want some of my food. Ya know...puppy vs. baby...hm? :)
 

Sweet boy decked out in southern style church clothes!! I LOVE IT! Some of you might think he looks too girly for you. But I don't and I love it!! He looks so much like a baby. A lot like a baby doll. I do not dress him like this all the time, mainly because it is expensive and a little too nice for play clothes. Pretty much just for church. So handsome!
 

This is a picture of Parker from this morning. He loves to crawl in the kitchen while we are in here. I was currently working on the blog. You can see in the bottom corner my pajama pants. Point being, he likes to be right where I am. Literally!!! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

 

Wow! He looks like his dad!!

No comments: