Our Crew

Our Crew

Blog Archive

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!


So, it was my first Mother's Day and it was wonderful!! We decided last minute to go to the 8:00am church service and as I was changing Parker, Derek walked in the room with a gift from Parker for Mother's Day. My husband is so thoughtful and always seems to surprise me (that is hard to do).
Well, happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Mom's out there. A special shout out to my Mom, who I love so much and couldn't imagine life without her. Also, to my mother-in-law Lynn, my sister Ashley, AND my sister-in-law Kimberly. All of which are GREAT moms and should be told how wonderful they are on a regular basis. I love y'all!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Derek and Lindsey,

Parker is adorable! He looks so big already! You really need to make more babies.