Our Crew

Our Crew

Blog Archive

Friday, May 11, 2007



I gave Parker a bath this morning and put him in this cute outfit. He was so sweet. After his bath he was so relaxed. He was looking at me while I was being silly. Anyways, Derek loves this outfit. I think it is cause he looks really boyish in it. For those of you who don't know...do not be fooled by the combed down hair. It stays that way for maybe 2 minutes after his bath. Then it is sticking straight up everywhere.
My sister, Aunt Ashley(to Parker), has nicknames for her nephews. She does not "release" the nickname until the baby is here. For instance, Jax's nickname is Apple Jax. :) Well, Parker has two nicknames, which both are very fitting. One is Parker Poo and the other is Sparky. I think of him as Parker Poo when his hair is combed and Sparky when his hair is wild. Maybe all of you will feel the same way.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

He is just the cutest thing ever... congrats to you and Derek!