Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Continue having firsts together"(Wade Lombard)





Well...Wade Lombard once told Derek and I that we should never stop having firsts together. I LOVE that advice!! That advice can continue on through your kids also. Derek and I just had our first baby. Now, we get to experience our baby's first moments when he does new things.
The top pictures were taken of Parker when we put him in the exersaucer for the first time. He loved it!!! We thought he would because he loves to stand up. The last two pictures are of Parker hanging out with me today. I needed to separate our laundry to put in the wash. So, I got some sheets that I was about to wash and plopped Parker right on top. He has never hung out with me right there when I did laundry. He loved it!! He just laid there and watched me. It was great. Don't forget to continue having firsts, even if you feel like you have already done everything(got married...had kids...) create a first!!

No comments: