Our Crew

Our Crew

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is what we do here in the Mills house

We eat popsicles, climb baby gates and play, play, and play some more.

I had this grand idea of giving Parker a popsicle for the first time about a week ago. I thought he would LOVE it! So, I stripped him down after his nap and we sat on the porch eating our popsicles. It didn't go over so well. I think Parker ate too big of a bite...which might have caused a brain freeze...because he was crying hysterically, but wouldn't let me take the popsicle from him. Eventually I got the popsicle and took him inside for an alternative snack. Which ended much better. Who knew a popsicle would be such a disaster with a 1 year old?! Oh well...I got a cute picture out of it. Needless to say...we haven't really had any popsicles lately. :)

Yes, this is my child climbing the baby gate and having a ball with it. Just something he does to entertain himself. He is a good climber...don't ya think?

Just playing.

No comments: