Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Top Ten {Tuesday}: Favorite Recipes from my Recipe Blog

Here are my Top Ten main dish recipes. I have a recipe blog and I am only going to list ones off of there because that way if you are interested in the recipe you can get it instead of me having to list the whole recipe. Go here if you want to make one.

1. Rattle Snake Pasta. Yum-O! And makes a lot!
2. Cheese Tortellini Beef Stew- Not a big beef stew fan, but this is not like beef stew.
3. Lazy Lasagna-Easy and so good.
4. Paula Deen Chicken Pasta. Anything Paula Deen is tasty(and fattening..ha).
5. Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
6. Taco Soup
7. Angel Hair Pasta
8. Chili
9. Chicken and Rice: I have 2 chicken and rice recipes on the recipe blog and both are really good.
10. Stuffed Chicken Croissants

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have got to stop reading about food/recipes before I eat breakfast!

I'm ignoring #1...but I love taco soup!!

ohAmanda said...

YUM. I love your recipe blog! Makes me feel like I'm back in your parents house! :)

Wendy said...

These sound good! Might have to go check out the Lazy Lasagna recipe sometime. :)