Our Crew

Our Crew

Sunday, December 6, 2009

FYI

I wasn't going to post any pictures on here but I changed my mind when I saw the selection of pictures I had to post. :) BUT, the ACTUAL reason for this post is this. Parker has eczema. It isn't always bad and he hasn't always had it. He started getting it about a year ago(maybe?). Well, it drives me crazy and him too. Ok, it doesn't bother him too bad unless it really flares up. Twice has it flared up where it has made him itch all over which is really an allergic reaction to something(we think it is certain soaps). Even when it is not flared up it is still there. Sometimes so dry it creates scabs. A friend of mine saw it and told me about Pure Aloe...so I researched it out and found out that Pure Aloe really helps eczema. When I found this out I immediately went to Whole foods to buy some Pure Aloe. I lathered Parker up with some(which it did sting him the 1st time I did it but now he says it doesn't sting that bad) and his legs look SO much better. Where there were once huge red spots on the back of his legs it is now almost completely clear. I am SO happy! I feel like between believing for healing and God showing me about the Aloe, Parker is on his way to being eczema FREE!!
Just so you all know, I realize that there is awful cases of eczema out there. And Parker does not have that. And I also know that some cases of eczema are related to allergies to certain foods. However, I do not think Parker has that. I just wanted to let you know if you happen to be like me and are looking for a solution that is simple and something other than steroid cream. I also bought some shampoo that is all natural and made with pure aloe. Thats all! Just FYI. :)

The famous grandchildren picture. Mom and Dad's grandchildren that is. I did not get a good picture at all. Parker decided to bail out after 2 pictures were taken. Boo. My sister and Mom have a great shot though. Anyways, besides the fact that almost none of the kids are looking aren't they so cute in their pjs? And how about Harley in her tutu. Loved it.

We had Thanksgiving at Wade and Kimberly's house this year. It was great! Derek fried a turkey and I made home made dressing. First time we have ever done that. And honestly, it turned out great. ALL of the food was so good! So, it was us, my brother and his wife and kids, and my parents. So relaxed and fun. We did miss the Mills family Thanksgiving in GA. But, we are going there right after Christmas. FUN!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Not sure why Micah is not happy in this picture. I think he wanted to crawl outside. Parker wore this outfit for his first Thanksgiving too. I love it!

Mommy and Micah. So happy!

No comments: