Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, February 28, 2011

Blogger Party Pooper

Hello! So, I have been the worst blogger EVER!!! SO sorry!! Now I have so much to post I feel slightly overwhelmed. But, here it goes.
Ann Marie will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. She is so good!! Thank goodness, considering we moved and she had two sick siblings within the last 7 weeks. It has been crazy! Things have calmed down and we are very happy about that. I took AM to the Dr. when she was about 3 weeks old and she weighed 8lbs 3oz. She will go for her two month check up next week. I will let you know how much she weighs. She has only been waking up once at night since she was six days old. But the last two nights she has slept all night!! Yay!! From around 10ish to 6. I think she is actually losing some of her hair, which never happened with my boys. I still can put clip bows in her hair but today I bought her some headband bows and they are so cute! She has started smiling at us here and there. It is just precious. Her brothers still love her very much. Alright...here are lots and lots and lots of pictures!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!

Ann Marie and Daddy snoozing.

Parker took this picture. He wanted to. :) Ann Marie and Mommy.

Attempting to get a picture of all three. :)

Oh, I could kiss those squishy cheeks all day long!

I had NO idea my dad hadn't held Ann Marie in the hospital. They came over for dinner a few days after she was born and my Dad walks in with a hospital mask. He said he had a cough and didn't want to risk her getting it, BUT he wanted to hold her. It was so funny! My boys loved it!! It was so funny.

Of course after Papa held her, Parker had to hold her.

If you come over and Ann Marie is not in her crib this is what you will see. Micah absolutely LOVES his baby sister. He is so sweet to her. He rubs her head and says in a really high pitch voice "Hey Baby! Hey!!!". If she is asleep, he says "er's baby?" (where's baby?). He can say her name but he calls her baby. I love their relationship already. Oh, and if she is crying Micah is the first and last to let me know. He won't leave it alone until I do something about it...or he will.

About to leave for her first dr. appt. at 3 days old.

No comments: