Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, March 31, 2008

One more cute thing Parker does

Hey!! I HAD to write this on here because it just happened this morning. And since I just posted a very long blog on everything that Parker is doing right now, I thought it would be appropriate. Lately Parker has been putting trucks or cars in one of his hands and crawls around while rolling them on the ground. I always thought that it just happened to be a coincidence. I didn't really think he knew what he was doing. Well, my friends my child is SMART!! Ha ha! This morning I was on the computer and he was playing. I look over there and he is rolling his truck all over our floor. He was crawling everywhere while deliberately rolling it on the floor. This truck makes a noise but Parker was too!! It was hilarious! He even tried to roll it up our coffee table! Ha ha! It is amazing how he just knows. It is so a boy thing and God just put it in him to just know what to do. It was definitely the highlight of my day.
Yesterday, the highlight of my day was when I decided to start incorporating "clean up" with Parker. He has really shown me his learning ability the last couple of days. I thought that this is a good time to start showing him how to do that. One thing that I pick up SEVERAL times a day is the magnets to the fridge farm. So, we went in there and I sat on the floor with him. I started singing "clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere...". Then I would put a magnet on the fridge. I gave one to him to see what he would do. And as I was singing the song he put it on the fridge!! I was so impressed. Then I thought it might work with his toy basket. Not so much! ha ha! As I put a toy in, he took a toy out. Ha ha! He will learn. But I was so impressed anyways.
There ya go...just another cute thing he is doing. I am sure I can't post every cute thing he does on here. Well, at least not without any pictures of him doing it. I will post pictures later!! Bye!

No comments: