Our Crew

Our Crew

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sorry Free Chapel

If any of you went to the Free Chapel link I have to the right of my blog...I am SO sorry! I accidentally posted the wrong site and the one I posted was a really negative site bashing a different church called Free Chapel that is in Florida. A friend brought this to my attention so I immediatly fixed my mistake. Sorry Jeremy!!!
Just to let you all know, I am due Feb. 7th. I thought it was the 8th. But, after going to the doctor I was one day off. I am going back to the doctor on Wednesday. My pregnancy e-mail says the baby looks a lot like a baby now instead of ya know...and bean. :) But, unfortunately, I am still feeling morning(afternoon) sickness. Which did not happen with Parker this late in the game. I am officially 10 weeks. Thats all! My camera has been M.I.A. for the last three weeks, but I have it back now. Hopefully I can post some pictures soon. BYE!

No comments: