Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, June 15, 2009

Matching PJs

This is the first time I put the boys in matching clothes/pjs. Micah is so little that I don't have anything matching for the boys right now. Plus, he has SO many clothes because Ashley gave me all of Gray's old clothes and Kimberly has even let me borrow a few things. I have three containers overflowing with clothes for Micah. I bought these pjs for the boys before Micah was born. They are a tad too big for both boys, but I love them anyways! So cute! The other day I bought the boys 3 pairs of shorts each, a bathing suit, and 2 shirts all matching for next summer. Next summer will be a great time for them to match since they will be almost 1 1/2 and 3. There is only a small amount of time when I can get them to match. Next summer will be the time. :)
Micah has been sitting in his exersaucer for about a month now. He enjoys it so much! If he is bored with the toys, he watches Parker. He loves it when Parker plays with the toys on the exersaucer. It entertains Micah. Isn't it great that both of my kids enjoy the baby toys?! :) Micah has also started "talking" SO LOUD! Today, I was on the phone with my friend Jessica and Micah was so loud I couldn't hardly hear her. Oh my!

Ok, so he was over the photo shoot and he was telling me about it.

Happy boys

Parker's hair is getting so blonde now.

Micah in his exersaucer for the first time. We have backwards in it for support.

No comments: