Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No More Diapers for Parker Man

Yup...that is right! Parker is officially out of diapers!! I started potty training Parker two weeks before his 2nd birthday. Since then he has not been in diapers during the day, even during naps. But, a week ago we officially stopped diapers at night too. We didn't want to wait too long to transition him out of diapers at night because once you get used to it, it could be a year before you take the plunge. Anyways, he has done great. We are still trying to figure out the swing of things. For instance, I wake him up at night and take him potty before we go to bed. And he still wakes up some in the middle of the night to go potty. But hey...that is OK...I am NOT buying diapers!! I haven't bought a diaper for Parker since I started the whole potty training deal. Feels good, ya know, since I am still buying diapers for Micah. :) Parker still has accidents, and yes, sometimes it is frustrating. But, that's ok. I am very proud of him and feel like he is so smart and doing so good with it. Good job buddy!!

I have pictures to post, but will post them later.

No comments: