Our Crew

Our Crew

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Flip Video Camera

Hey!
Yesterday Derek came home with a gift for me. Well, he didn't buy it but his client gave this to him to give to me. How sweet! It was a brand new(in package) Flip Video Camera. This one is one of the original versions so now they have ones more advance and that can record for longer. This thing is so cool! It is small like a camera and it has on it a USB port that flips out of the side. It can record up to 30 minutes and then you download the videos on the computer just by connecting the USB port. Derek knew I would love it because I am always recording on my phone short clips of the boys. We have a video camera. But, we don't have the cord to connect to the computer. Plus getting the video camera out takes work. Whereas something like this will be used LOTS!!! You can make "movies" with their program, get snapshots off of the video footage, e-mail the videos, and lots of other fun stuff. Anyways, Hope this works and you like it. This is the only clip I have uploaded. It is not long at all. But so cute!

No comments: