Our Crew

Our Crew

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I got a.....

NEW CAMERA!!! YAY!!!!! My birthday was three days ago but I just got my gifts last night. I asked for a nice camera. I actually asked for a different one then I got but I am SO happy with the one I got. I did not do much research at all and told my husband that when I showed him the one I wanted. So, I knew he would do some research. He did, and he bought me an awesome camera!!!! Actually, the camera wasn't from just him...it was from a lot of people. Anyways, I thought you all would like to know about it since I hopefully will be having some good pics coming your way. :) I have to wait on a memory card though. But once it is in...I will be getting some good pics and video(it has HD video on it too!). I also got six new dining room chairs that I love and a necklace that I have been wanting for a few months now. The necklace has 2 antique charms on it with my boys initials. The charms are tiny. It will be the only thing I have with my kids initials on it and I will probably wear it almost every day. :) I had a great birthday. My husband did a GREAT job! He has done so good this last year on making every holiday special. I am so appreciative!!
Coming soon...new pictures with my new camera!

No comments: