Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family Vacation 2011

A couple of weeks ago we went to Fernandina Beach, FL for vacation with Derek's family. When I say family, I mean the whole Mills' side of his family. We went last year also. We fly into Jacksonville, and it is about 25 minutes from there. We really had a great time! We stayed in a condo w/Derek's parents on the beach. I am not joking when I say the first day we got there the temperature was about 20 degrees cooler than it was in Austin! It felt amazing the whole time we were there! The kids did good on the flights for the most part and all in all...it was a successful, relaxing, much needed vacation. We didn't want to come home...but had no choice.











This picture was taken on the plane. I cannot believe this happened but on the way back from the beach we left soooo early in the morning(4am..flight at 6am). At one point all of my kids plus Derek were asleep. All.at.the.same.time. For a little over an hour!!! Wow! It was great! I never expected that! I know it was all because of God!

No comments: