Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, September 24, 2007

"Just Because I am Cute..."



I love these two outfits that he is wearing. Well, actually one of them is a dressy outfit that I just put him in on Sunday for the first time. I got it as a gift. He looked sooooo adorable in it! I wish all of you could have seen him in it. The other one is not an outfit it is pajamas. It is a gown I got as a gift also. It is so soft!! It is a little bit big on him, but so sweet! By the way...my camera has a red light on it when I am about to take a picture. So, I can't get Parker to smile when I am by myself because he is so distracted by that darn light!! :)

2 comments:

ohAmanda said...

He is SO CUTE!

Grandma said...

Hey Derek! Cute little baby! You will have to forgive the "Grandma". That's my name for Jesse's blog. Lindsey let us know your spot so I wanted to say hey! Hope all is going well with you. If you want to see Jesse's son Samuel go to djsblackwood.blogspot.com. Take care come see us when you visit Irwinton. Parker is a cutie!
Nancy