Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Update...4 month Appointment

Hey Everyone! I took Parker to the doctor last week for his four month check up. Wow! I cannot believe he is already four months! Anyways, he had to get four shots and one oral vaccine. He did great though. Parker doesn't even care for paci's but the minute I picked him up after he got the shots he was going to town on that paci!! I felt so bad for him!!
Parker has slowed down a bit on gaining weight. He weighed 16lbs 3.5oz and he was 25 1/2 inches long. Derek and I love every bit of that 16lbs!! :) He is so fun right now! He is "talking" and laughing. Derek got him laughing SO hard in the bath yesterday. It is so funny because when he starts laughing hard I want to keep doing the same thing I was doing to make him laugh. But then I get so tickled I can hardly do it again. He can roll over but he mainly does it in his crib at night or during nap time. I am not sure if he fully understands that he can do it during belly time too. He reaches for everything now. I have a feeling that before long he is going to be quicker than we are. He is so sweet!! He is definitely laid back like his dad. He will let you hold him and snuggle with him. Derek and I cannot get over how cute he is. We say it like fifty times a day! He is so good and sleeps a lot. My family called him "picture perfect parker" on vacation because he is so good. ha ha! We are hoping that all of our kids will be as good as him. Oh Yah!! He is teething like crazy! Everything he reaches for goes into his mouth. His hands are in his mouth ALL the time. Well, I know this was long but I needed to let you all know what was happening with our wonderful child!

No comments: