Our Crew

Our Crew

Friday, September 19, 2008

Free Chapel Kid's Ministry and the BIG lauch!

This past Sunday Free Chapel had the BIG LAUNCH! And whew! We were soooo busy!! I mentioned that Derek's family had been here twice. This is why! They were so sweet to fly in just to keep Parker for us for the weekend knowing that we wouldn't be around. I think they all had a blast! Derek and I were busy from Friday until Sunday EVERY HOUR! We had a tailgate party at the local highschool where we handed free footballs that had our logo on it and free food. Saturday we had breakfast together, then posted Free Chapel postcards door to door in several neighborhoods, THEN past out cookies to local stores employees and invited them to Free Chapel. We had prayer and then had the big launch(Derek and I were there at 6:30am) on Sunday. But, it was all worth it!!! We had 166 people come to the first service! I am over Kid's ministry and I have been running 6 kids during preview services. On Sunday I had 19 kids!!!!! That is just elementary kids! Here are some pictures of my kid's ministry sign in table and stage. We also have a play area that the kids stay in until service which has games, crafts, etc.
Please pray for another great turn out this weekend!!! I truely believe that God is changing people's lives!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: