Our Crew

Our Crew

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mt. Bonnell

Since I last posted Derek's family has been here twice!! The first time his mom, dad, sister, cousin, papa parker, papa mills, and mama rose all visited. During that visit we went to Mt. Bonnell on a REALLY hot day!!! NOT a good idea! You have to climb I think 99 steps to get to the top and I would NOT recommend letting your toddler walk at all! They could fall off of a cliff. It honestly freaks me out a bit. But, if you can hold onto your toddler or if it is just you and your hubby it is a beautiful place to go. I have posted about it before. One side of Mt. Bonnell you can see downtown and the other side you can see down the Colorado River. So, Justin, Derek's cousin had to carry Mama Rose(she is a tiny thing) a little over half way up the 99 stairs. Ha! It was quite a sight. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that. Here are some sweet pictures of Parker and DaddEEE(how he says it).



No comments: