Our Crew

Our Crew

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Part 3

On Christmas morning my mom and dad went to each of our houses and delivered home made cinnamon rolls, choc. chip banana muffins, and hot choc. I wish I would have gotten a picture of them with Parker. We then all headed to my sister's house for Christmas lunch! Derek, my sweet husband, offered to make a low country boil for our meal. We had shrimp, corn, sausage, potatoes, FF, cole slaw, homemade tartar sauce and cocktail sauce. It was Y-U-M-M-Y!
Opening gifts was crazy! All the boys had so many gifts it wasn't even funny. We decided to count to three and they could all open one gift. Somehow converse over the chaos and figure out who gave who what. Then do it all over again. Kids were everywhere playing with everyone's toys...paper and bows were everywhere...but it was so fun!

I love this picture BECAUSE this was at the end of the night...we were all about to head home to put the kids to bed. To get them to cooperate I, for some reason, started singing "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer". WOW! It was amazing! They all stopped what they were doing and just started to smile and sing. Along with all of us adults. And yes, we have it on video! Probably my favorite memory of the day. BTW, next year we will have two more added to this bunch.

How about those Alabama shirts? We couldn't find matching PJs that we loved this year...so we opted for this.

Please ignore my HUGENESS! But here we are...a family of three...but not really!

Parker having fun!

Crazy hair Gray Gray!

No comments: