Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, July 20, 2009

It has been forever...I know!!


Parker holding Harley... He kept saying "I wanna hold him". I was like, uhh...you mean her.

I am not proud of the way I look in this picture. However, my boys look cute. :)Micah was asleep during this pic.

I LOVE this picture!! Micah looks so cute! He is now eating baby food and loves it. Most of the time you cannot get it in him fast enough.

Brothers bonding time

Parker loves Micah and will look for him every time he walks in the room.

My mom took Parker and Gray out for a morning. She took them to Target to pick out what they wanted and then to Chick-fi-la, and home to bake cookies. Here Parker is with all the gear that my mom got him. There was more but he couldn't hold all of it. Thank you Mama Don!!

Oh the life of Parker Mills. :) A tootsie roll pop kicked back in the bathtub.

No comments: