Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 Random Things

My friend, Jenny, tagged me to post 10 Random things about me. So, here goes...

1. I just joined Emealz. And so far, I love it. I love to cook, but this is awesome! It gives me 7 meals for 6-8 people that I can purchase for $80(grocery list and all!). I tweek it here and there to what I need so that I can stay within our budget. You should check it out!

2. We have currently watched all 3 seasons of Friday Night Lights and are caught up to it being live. And we LOVE it!!! It was filmed in Austin which is really neat because we recognize quite a few places.

3. My favorite time of the day with my husband is when the boys go to bed and we can relax and watch our shows. I L-O-V-E it.

4. I know some of you are not van people but I want a Honda Odyssey Van SO bad one day when we can pay cash for it. I love them, especially for traveling long distances.

5. Here is what I am involved with for Free Chapel: Wednesday night girls small group, Thursday afternoon park small group, Friday night small group, Sunday morning I am over greeters and once a month over Children's church. Its a lot, but I really enjoy it!!!! :)

6. B'ham will always have a special place in my heart, but I really love living in Austin.

7. I live 5 houses down from my sister, 5 min. from my parents, and 15 min from my brother and sister in law and love it. My kids love it too.

8. I started running in October. I ran my first 5k a couple of weeks ago. Haven't been great about running since then...but about to start back up again. I enjoy it when I am done. :)

9. I love coke.

10. I love the word "Love" since I said it a MILLION times in this post. :)

No comments: