Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Visit from The South

My husband's parents, Aunt, Uncle, and cousin all came in town a few weeks ago. I am SO bad at grabbing my camera when everyone is in town. :( We had a great mixture of eating out at yummy places and cooking some hearty dinners. We hope everyone had a great time! My boys sure love having their Papa K and Mama Lynn here. :)

Micah, Parker, and John-Marc(Derek's cousin who is 2 weeks younger than Micah)at Mighty Fine Burgers. Don't you love their matching Spiderman shirts? John-Marc is ADORABLE!

Parker sitting in the front of the boat on Lake Austin. It was a lot a fun until we got caught in the rain on our way to eat dinner at Hula Hut. That was the 2nd or 3rd time Derek's family got caught outside in the rain here. What is crazy is that it hasn't rained that much since they were last here!

Micah and I on the boat. We sat together in the back.

No comments: