Our Crew

Our Crew

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My little Church Boy

My mom bought Parker this outfit at a garage sale not too long ago. We didn't know if it would fall at the right time of year for him to wear it. But, as far as I am concerned just throw a cute white sweater on with it and a blanket on top of him when it is cold and he can wear it anytime of year!! It is so cute on Parker. If you look closely it has baseballs and bats on it. Sundays are our busiest days because I sing in the choir so we have to get to church early. Parker ALWAYS falls asleep on the way home. On this day we decided to lay him down in his outfit. So, after he get up I plopped him on top of Derek while he was a sleep. Ha ha! Parker was loving it and Derek was too!
As for the other pictures, Parker was just hanging out while I did some things on our screened in deck. He looked so sweet in his white onesie.


No comments: