Our Crew

Our Crew

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pictures of the Boys

So, here is the story. We used a new photographer here in Austin today. I have actually not gotten my boys pictures taken in Austin by anyone. Today was a first. I found out about Kendall through a friend's blog. She is not doing photography as a business but instead it is more of a hobby. She is a stay at home mom, just like me. And loves it! It was such a blessing to have her take my boys pictures this morning. She was so sweet to them and took her time(which is required when taking pictures of a 2 y/o and 3 month old). Parker loved having her attention. Anyways, she posted on her blog a "sneak peak" for me. I absolutely love these pictures! These pictures really capture my boys personalities. When I look at them I get so happy. I am so thankful that God has placed wonderful photographers in my life since having Parker(actually, even since getting married!). They all have done such a great job at capturing my babies true personalities. I will always look back at these pictures and feel that warm feeling in my heart...the same feeling I get every time I lay eyes on them or pick them up or hold them in my arms. Precious....absolutely precious!

Laughing at Kendall. So sweet! I love the "I think this is REAL funny!" smile.

If you look closely you can see his pick. He has to have his pick to play his guitar.

One of his favorite things to do...play his guitar.

That sweet smile melts my heart!

Ok, people, he has my eyes!! He does and it makes me smile!!

No comments: