Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Parker, Happy Birthday to Parker!!

Happy Birthday to Parker!! So, my sweet Parker turned 2 on Saturday. We didn't do anything special on Saturday except we did give him his gift from his Mama Lynn and K. Which was his first trampoline. It is so cute and he loves it! BTW, it is a great gift to buy your toddler BUT it is SO hard to put together. Derek and I had blisters on our hands after putting that thing together.
We had his party on Sunday night with the whole family plus Jason and Paige(two of his favorite people). Sadly, Parker got sick the weekend of his birthday. He is MUCH better today. But he wasn't in a great mood during his party. Although, his attitude completely changed when we started singing happy birthday to him. He loved it!! And loved his cake. I made ice cream cone cupcakes. They turned out so cute and so yummy! Everyone loved them. I used Paula Deen's recipe, which is different then following the directions on the cake batter box. So the cake was so moist. We had pizza for dinner and it was an easy party. Parker got lots of great gifts! He got his trampoline, basketball goal, scooter, drumsticks(that make sounds when you hit things with them), candy, clothes, bulldozer, tee ball stand and bat. It was a great party. I gave away bats and balls to each boy instead of a goody bag. Well, I started thinking how when there is a girl in the mix I will have to either give gender neutral goody bags OR just make sure I have a doll in the mix of all the bats. ha ha! Fun stuff! Enjoy the pictures. There are so many I cannot describe what each one is. Wade was the photographer and he took a picture of every person eating the cupcakes. I am talking adults and all. I was tempted to post all of them because they are so funny, but I have a feeling some people would be mad at me. So, I won't go there.
Happy Birthday Park! You are so wonderful and sweet. We love you so much!!! Life with you is so much better than it was before. God has truly blessed us with a precious gift...you! Love you sweet boy!














No comments: