Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our good friends, The Robinson's

Our very good friends, Eric and Jenny Robinson, threw us a going away party in Birmingham before we left. They were so sweet to do that and we appreciated it so much. Most of our good friends were there to say goodbye. Anyways, I am excited because Jenny and her son, Nolan( a few months younger than Parker) are going to be flying out here to see us in April!! Yah! Here are some pics of us at the party. I don't care for what I look like in these pictures but oh well...wanted to show all of you our sweet friends.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JJ said...

Hey Lindsay... I've been checking up hoping to see a new post, meaning you are in Austin and doing well. I hope you will post about the moving process and trying to get settled. How are you liking it so far? We already miss you!