Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We are here, so now what??

Well, we(Kimberly and I) arrived in Austin, TX at 7:30pm a week ago yesterday. It took us about 14 and 1/2 hours to get here with two babies. But honestly, Parker was so good. It was not a bad trip at all. Derek and Wade arrived on Tuesday and started unloading. So far, Austin has been nice. The weather is VERY nice here. Breezy and warm(it was a record high yesterday, 92!!). You can see the view of the lake when you drive into our townhouses and everytime I go to my sister's house. I am almost done with everything. I have a few more things to decorate...then I will be done. We do not have cable yet...so I have started playing nintendo. Yup! That's right...I said nintendo. We got internet today and we will be getting cable on Thursday. PTL!
On another a note...the moving business has not officially opened yet BUT they have already had a couple hundred hits on their website and had some people contact them about moving them. Their trucks are so cute! I will post a picture of the trucks soon. Okydoky, that is a lot of posting for today. Continue praying for us, SquareCow Moovers, and Free Chapel. We need it!!!

No comments: