Our Crew

Our Crew

Saturday, November 15, 2008

He's a mess!

He's a mess...that is all I have to say. :)

We have a basket at the top of the stairs with all of our shoes in it. Well...Parker has decided that it is so fun to throw all the shoes and other various items down the stairs...as you can see.

Here I am taking the picture from the bottom of the stairs. Every time I threw a shoe or various item up the stairs...guess who threw it back down? Oh, and laughed. Yay! That would be my buddy Parker! So, Derek came home to lots of shoes on the stairs and has quite a few times since then.

I bought Parker some crayons just to see if he would like them. He liked them for a little while. But, Parker likes to carry things around with him and will get attached to one item. I could not have a crayon being the item of the day...so he was not happy when I took them away. We will get them out again soon though.

REALLY lovin him some PB and J that day. (Excuse the bib that is too small for him)

This is Parker majority of the time in his highchair. I know, I know, it is not safe. But, this highchair was Derek's grandfather's highchair and I LOVE it! BUT, it has no strap. I bought a strap and it worked for a little while...not anymore though. Parker can get out of it. We might be putting Parker in his other highchair for a little while. But, you will see this wooden highchair when Micah is ready for it. I love, love, love it!

He looked like a baby doll this day! He was so stinkin cute for church I had to take a picture. No one dresses their kids like this here. Oh well...I don't care!

Laughing hard!

No comments: