Our Crew

Our Crew

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Not so perfect weather...for me at least.

So, no pictures here, but just had to tell you that right now I am wearing a spaghetti strap maternity shirt and shorts!!! And last night a cold front came through Austin...so it is chilly(50s) outside. BUT I am SO HOT! Oh my word!!!! Austin's weather is warm majority of the time...and I think that next year I will love it, but right now I am ready for it to get cold because even when it is 70 degrees it feels like 90 to me. I did not have this problem when I was preggo with Parker. But, my goodness...it is miserable! Not so perfect weather right now for me...but for everyone else PERFECT! :)

1 comment:

The Latham Family said...

I SO had hot flashes with my second pregnancy! I could never get cool enough...everyone around me loved it because normally I am so cold! It is very annoying, but baby Micah will be totally worth it!