Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, July 20, 2009

Derek Allen Mills...LOVE him!

On July 5th my husband turned 26 years old. He is WONDERFUL in every way!! He works so hard, and is a great daddy. He is so sweet to me...always has been. I will have to say I got a great catch.
Derek has always wanted drums. So for his birthday this year he saved all his birthday money and bought him some electric drums. Why electric you ask? Because they can be plugged into headphones and no one else can hear them but him. I strongly encouraged Derek to get them because it is a hobby that he could have at home. He plays all the time and is already getting really good. I am amazed! It is the funniest thing. Parker plays guitar while Derek plays the drums to this song. It brought tears to my eyes the other day because it was just one of those moments that I will cherish forever. Micah was on the bed watching it all and just had his old man grin on his face. Oh yeah, I was the singer. Yay for me! Ha ha!
Happy LATE birthday Derek! I LOVE LOVE YOU!

No comments: