Our Crew

Our Crew

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

32 weeks & 1 day preggo and not feeling so well...




The sweet baby girl is causing me to not feel so well lately. :( It all started last Thursday when I was really low on energy for about three days straight. Finally, on Monday I decided to go to the Dr. Mainly because that morning I could not walk 10 ft. w/out having braxton hicks contractions. I know that braxton hicks contractions are fine...I have had them with both of my other pregnancies. However, having them back to back to back made me feel like something was up. Well, nothing is up...except the fact that Ann Marie is practically weighing down on my cervix(and bladder..."Squishing" it is what the Nurse Practioner said) and I have to kick my feet up and relax. She said AM is a happy baby in there...which is great. However, ever since Monday I have had braxton hicks contractions constantly, been crampy, and feel like I just can't do much. It is frustrating. If I even get up and start to clean the kitchen(I am not talking about hands and knees scrubbing of the floors...just washing/putting away dishes) my belly becomes hard as a rock and I start having random pains. I know the difference between real contractions and other pains...I am not having real contractions. However...I do agree with the Nurse Practioner that if I keep doing too much I could put myself into labor. I was almost in tears this morning because A)I am trying to eat healthy and all I wanted was something bad for me B)My floors need to be mopped C)AM smocked dresses need to be ironed D)Just because. I had to leave my house. Ugh! I have never felt this way during a pregnancy. I have always had great pregnancies so this is all new to me.
Don't get me wrong. I know this could be WAY worse. I am SO thankful I am not on bed rest or in labor. But lets all pray this goes away. Because if not, I am not sure how much longer AM will stay in. Thanks!

No comments: