Our Crew

Our Crew

Saturday, November 27, 2010

What I did Thanksgiving Morning

I painted my toenails, waxed my eyebrows, took a shower, and ironed LOTS of clothes. I washed all of Ann Marie's clothes a couple of weeks ago but waited until Thanksgiving morning to iron all her smocked dresses. I also ironed some other things. I just love all her smocked stuff. I am sure I don't have nearly what most of you have who live in the South. But, considering I live somewhere where I never see smocked clothing on children, I think she has a good amount. And I plan to get more some day. It makes me SO excited to see her in these dresses. I can't wait!
I have been feeling the need to get more ready for her. Her nursery is done, clothes washed and put away. I even have her stuff to take to the hospital laying in her baby bed. All I have left to get her is pacis, diapers, wipes, and ruffle socks :). I have more ribbon to make some bows for her but haven't gotten around to it. The one other thing I have left to do is wash the fabric off of her swing, bouncy seat, carseat, boppy. I was going to wait on that but with the way I am feeling I think we might go ahead and get it out of the attic and wash it. Then put it in her room until she is ready to come out. Makes me excited just thinking about it!!

No comments: