Our Crew

Our Crew

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Micah Ashcroft Mills

I will spare you all of my labor and delivery story. But, lets just say it was TOTALLY opposite of Parker's. If my water had broken before I got to the hospital I would have not made it to the hospital to have Micah. My contractions were three minutes apart while we were driving in and out of traffic 30 min. to the hospital. I was in lots and lots of pain and it was not fun. Ha! I am glad I went into labor on my own...but whew! Those contractions were awful!!! I was 7 cent. by the time I got there and the hospital nurses and doctors were in double time trying to help me get my epidural before I had to push him out. Praise the Lord I did get an epidural! Micah came in to this world on Jan. 30th, 2009 at 9:03pm. He weighed 8lbs. 2oz and was 20 inches long. He has a head full of hair just like his brother. He is precious!!!

Ok...it is too much trouble to go down the pictures and tell you what they are. But one of the pictures is of me, Derek, Micah and Dr. Seeker. He is so nice and waited patiently to take a picture with us which was his suggestion! So great! I am so happy to have him as my doctor! At the end those are pictures of Derek and me on a date the week I had Micah. My belly is huge! And of our family of three before we became a family of four!
















No comments: