Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mama Lynn, Papa K, Papa, and Mrs. Elaine came to visit! WOO HOO!

Ok, I didn't fulfill my promise last week. I didn't post every day. It is a lot of work! Sorry! But, maybe soon I will get to P's bday party.

The week after Easter Derek's mom, dad, Papa, and his wife, Mrs. Elaine, came to visit. We had so much fun like we always do! The boys played, played, and played some more. We usually always do something touristy when his family visits. This time we went on something called a Duck Tour. It is kinda expensive, but it was so fun. You get on a bus(aka the duck) and ride through downtown Austin. The driver tells you all about the history of downtown austin and neat things about different buildings. You also get a quacker. And you will randomly quack at people all around town. Then, the bus turns into a boat. ha. And we went into the lake. It was fun. The boys loved it. I found out more about downtown Austin then I ever knew.
We also visited Steiner Ranch Steakhouse which was delicious! Papa loves going there. And so do we.
We are going to the beach in July with Derek's family. We are excited!







No comments: