Our Crew

Our Crew

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Day is Today...along w/all other Moms out there. :)

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mamas out there!! Today is such a special day. It is for me. Being a Mom is my passion. I love it with everything in me. It is hard, emotional, trying, joyous, special, bonding, unconditional love, sacrificial, risky, rewarding, amazing, indescribable, breath taking, and the list could go on and on. Being a mom is a gift that I cannot believe God gave me, but He did. And I hope I can do EXACTLY what He wants me to do with my kids.
This morning Parker walks into my room with flowers in his hand. He said he got these for me. :) I also got a gift card to go out to lunch w/my mom or a friend w/out kids. And my fave candy bar. :) Perfect and thoughtful of my husband. And then tonight he surprised me with asking some of our good friends to keep our boys so that we could go to dinner. I still don't know where we are eating. It will be downtown Austin, that is all I know. I love stuff like this. Well, gotta go get ready! Hope all of you feel as blessed as I do to be a Mom. And I hope you all have a wonderful day today!

Here we are at P's 3rd bday party last week.

No comments: