Our Crew

Our Crew

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Micah and his sweetness AND crazy hair!

I forgot to update all of you on Micah's 2 month check up. Here it goes: He weighed 11 lbs. 13oz(50%), 22 1/2 inches(40%). At the same age Parker weighed 14 lbs. 2 oz. and 24 inches long. C-R-A-Z-Y! Micah is so much smaller than Parker was at that age!! Micah has a small face...so I thought he looked smaller than Parker did. But sheesh! I didn't know he was THAT much smaller! Ha!
Just this week we dropped the 10:00 feeding. He now eats around 7:30-8 and goes until 5:00-6:00am to eat again. Which is wonderful! He coos all the time and smiles SO big. I haven't been able to catch his BIG smiles on camera yet, but they are so cute!! He continues to roll over. He rolled over in his crib in the middle of the night the other night and started screaming. ha ha! He is trying so hard to get control of his arms and hands so he can grab things, but he isn't quite there yet. Today, actually, I put him on a 4 hour eating schedule during the day. And he has done great with it!
We are going on a cruise at the end of May. But we are leaving the boys with my parents. So, I have started feeding Micah half formula and half breast milk in a bottle about once or twice a week. That way I save up half the amount of breast milk in stead of ALL that he will need those 6 days. That would be a ALOT of pumping!! Anyways, he is doing great with naps and eating. He is one happy, easy baby and I am so in love with my boys!

Sweet boy with his big blue eyes!

Got a little bit of a smile there. :)

One night I slipped Micah in my mom's bed when she was out of the room to surprise her. He looked so tiny in that big bed. It was hilarious and my parents loved it!


Mommy and Micah

So, I have had to stop Mohawking Micah's hair because of this! It is TOO long!!! Seriously...he is about to get a hair cut.


First time in the bumbo.

1 comment:

Rodney and Mary Ann King said...

Hilarious! I love all Micah's hair and I can not believe how light Parker's hair is! Miss you guys!