Our Crew

Our Crew

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Check out Our Recipe Blog...

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to invite all of you to visit my family's recipe blog. It is www.lombardfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com. I have it listed as a link on this blog. It is a blog that me, my sister, my sister-in-law, and my mom are the authors. We are always e-mailing recipes to each other so now we are going to post them on this blog. It is for each other to see but also for all the other moms or just anyone to see and use. They are usually simple and tasty. So please check it out. Right now it only has one recipe on it. But hopefully, we will put more on it soon. We are a little busy right now.
Also, having nothing to do with the recipe blog I had to tell you that tonight Parker fed himself with a fork for the first time. It is only the second time I have given him a fork. I put the pancake on the fork and handed it to him. And he put it in his mouth!! He did it so many times. I was so proud! He is growing up right before me.

No comments: