Our Crew

Our Crew

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

boys boys boys

Hey! I am soooo busy it is ridiculous! My life has actually calm down for the last two days(I made it calm down) and today it picked right back up! Well...I considered not even posting this until I had pictures but I PROMISE I will get you some pictures ASAP! I have small group tonight so I don't have time now...sorry!
We are definitely having a BOY! Today we(Derek and Parker) all went to the doctor for a 2:30pm appointment. Let's just say we finally got in to see Dr. Seeker at 4:00pm. Yup! Good thing they warned us because we left for about 45min. and grabbed some ice cream. Anyways, Dr. Seeker is worth the wait so we were fine with it. Micah Ashcroft Mills is handsome as ever and so healthy! The nurse said he was moving everywhere and I believe her because he has been kicking me like crazy today! Dr. Seeker later came in and also did a sonogram. He was so sweet! You would have thought it was the first time he did a sonogram. He was like "oh my, you see his mouth opening and closing..he is trying to talk to us! Look you can see him breathing! wow!". I love this doctor!!!! Between him and the nurse I left there with 11 pictures of Micah! He always hugs me bye and is just so genuine! Plus, I found out today that he will induce me at 39 weeks if my body is ready(a huge plus for me) AND he will give me an early epidural so I don't have to feel any contractions if I don't want to. Ok, he is HIGH on my list right now!
I will post pictures of my little Micah soon. Derek's family is coming into town so we will see if I get them up before they get here. And of course I will post some new pics of Parker too! Derek and I talk about how Parker is going to be such a good big brother. He is just so sweet and loving. We are one happy family! :)

No comments: