Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Blake!

Blake turned 5 on July 29th! I can't believe it! He is going to be in Kindergarten this year. I know I sound like his mom, but I remember when he was born and getting the phone call that he was here. I remember Derek and I making the trip to Florida just to see him and feeling like I already had my own kids when I was holding him and Derek was holding Tyler while posing for a picture. Blake is so sweet, active, adventurous, and whitty. I love this boy!

Gray and Parker...Best buds. They crack me up because they make eachother laugh all the time. It is like, they have their inside jokes that no one else knows about. I love it!

Gray Gray

Blake showing off his golf pose. He had a golf party this year. Ashley did a great job decorating and Jeremy did great with the invites.

Tyler doing his golf pose.

Sam...YES...that is Sam...doing his golf pose. Sam got a hair cut! So long bowl cut and hello big boy hair cut. He looks so cute, but it makes me sad because he is no longer a baby.

Parker hanging out at the party.

The four self boys posing for a picture. Blake, Sam, Tyler, Gray.

No comments: