Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, August 25, 2008

This week...a good week

So, don't have much time and I am not posting pictures(although I have some really cute videos of Parker to post...that is never a success though). This week is a week I have been looking forward to for quite sometime. First of all, let me say that Free Chapel had their last preview service yesterday before the launch. We made some changes(switched auditoriums, split up nursery and preschool, etc.) and it was a success!! Although it took longer to set up...everything was much smoother. Well..for the children's ministry, preschool and nursery. That is what I am involved in and what my world is surrounded by on Sunday mornings...so I am pretty clued out on the other stuff(like the main service..ha ha). Yay for a great LAST preview service. TODAY until Saturday 50,000 phone calls are being made to people who live in the area advertising Free Chapel. AND then we have to do follow up calls for the people who said they are interested. So please pray for a great response. THEN 50,000 postcards advertising Free Chapel will be mailed out soon. We are excited, busy, and pumped up about Sept. 14th! Pray, pray, pray for us!
Ok, what this blog was really meant for: my week. :) Wednesday is the "big" doctor's appointment day. We get to find out what we are having. Now, I know that we pretty much already know. But, on Wednesday it will be official(that it is a boy...I won't know what to do if they say it is a girl...don't worry...it is a boy). I actually like already knowing because I don't feel so intense and anxious...just excited and looking forward to Derek and Parker(not that he knows) getting to see Micah swiming around in there. Derek hasn't seen him yet. Plus, I want to celebrate by getting Micah(he needs NO clothes...and pretty much nothing at all) and Parker a special treat. The other thing we are all looking forward to is Derek's family is coming into town on Thursday for the weekend. Mama Lynn, Papa K, Papa, Papa, Mama Rose, Lindsey, and Justin. That is going to be great and so much fun! THEN Sam's birthday party at a water park in Round Rock is on Monday. We have a funfilled week ahead of us and we are all super excited!!!! I am sure I will have PLENTY of pictures next week to post from this week.

No comments: