Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, August 4, 2008

Here is our little guy...Yup, I said "guy"

Here is the story...
I went in for a sonogram(not routine...but even LONGER story...nothing wrong with the baby) last week. I was a little over 12 weeks at the time. When I went in the room I asked the lady if she could ever tell what the baby was at this stage in the game. And she said that sometimes she could. A few minutes later...LOW AND BEHOLD there it was! What we were looking for...a boy part! Ha! She showed it to me and it looked just like what I saw when we found out Parker was a boy. Afterwards the nurse told me that the sonogram lady never predicts unless she is almost sure of what it is. And she has only been wrong once recently. She even typed it on my chart that it is a male. I will find out for sure on August 27th. But, I already know that it is a boy!!! And if I come back in 3 weeks and tell you it is a girl, you won't be nearly as shocked as I will be. I know what I saw! We are so excited! This will make grandSON #8 in the family(all 7 and under when we have him). Somebody has got to have a girl!!! We are pretty sure his name will be Micah. We tossed around Brody, Chase, and Micah. But Micah is Derek's favorite and last night I asked him what this baby's name is and he said Micah. We are so excited for him to come...we just have quite a while! Why am I finding everything out so early??? :)

Here is our sweet little Micah. He was snoozing away when I got the sonogram. We started poking at him on my belly to get him to move. Derek wasn't even there, but he will be there when we make it official in three weeks.

3 comments:

Erica said...

YAY Linds!!!! I'm so excited! :) I LOVE the name Micah. How cute!

Malone Family said...

I can't believe how many boys yall have in your family! I know that is so much fun! Congrats! Can't wait to see him!

Baby Huffstetler said...

Love the name Micah! precious precious precious!