Our Crew

Our Crew

Monday, August 4, 2008

This is what happens when Mom goes out with the girls...

Last week one of Kimberly and Ashley's good friend from college came into town. So, we decided to have a girl's night out with her. We went shopping and ate downtown. It was great! On our way home(around 8:30) I called Derek to tell him we were heading that way and I hear PARKER talking in the background. I am pretty strict about Parker's nap times, but for some reason bedtime is not as strict. When I say that, I mean, he goes to bed between 7:00-8:00. Usually no later than that, but we don't put him down right at 7 if he isn't acting tired. (Some would say I was still strict...ha ha). Derek explained to me that he tried laying Parker down twice, but Parker kept throwing everything out of his crib and then would scream. Thank goodness this is the first time we have dealt with him throwing things out of his crib. Anyways, Derek said he was going 90 to nothing and was so happy. I asked Derek to keep him up until I got home.
When I got home I put Parker to bed and pointed to his stuff on the floor and said "no no". He then went to sleep. What I am trying to get at are these pictures below. Derek sat me down and said "do you want to know what Parker and I did after I got him up for the second time?". And he showed me these pictures!! YUP! Why not just give a child powdered donuts and chocolate milk at a late hour(for Parker)?? I laughed! This is why Parker gets so excited when Dad is home.



Oh yeah...Parker was also just in his diaper. No pjs...no t-shirt...just diaper.

No comments: