Our Crew

Our Crew

Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh my daddy

This morning I went to get Parker from his room and found him wearing this as pajamas. Yup, that is right! He was wearing a long sleeve Christmas pajama top, striped pajamas shorts that do not go with the top, and(drum roll please) a wrist band on his ANKLE! His daddy is to blame. Derek, first of all, likes Parker to sleep in just pants or shorts and no shirt. He says that he hates wearing a shirt to bed so why would Parker need to wear one to bed. I have to explain to him that Parker is a baby and will NOT stay covered up at night. If he gets cold(which he will with no shirt) then he could get sick. Or just being cold could wake him up. Needless to say, I am not surprised Parker was wearing this...however...I was a little surprised about the wrist band on the ankle. Parker got this in a party favor bag from my nephews bday party and he LOVES it!! He can't put it on himself so Derek had to of put it on him. He must have forgotten about it or just not cared that he wore it to bed. CRAZY!



This is what Parker does while I am tending to Micah in his room. :) Check out his boots.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I needed a good laugh! Those pictures are too funny!